Are you looking for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Seasonal Employment?
We're always looking for good people to join our team. Individuals should be friendly, self-motivated, and focused on delivering great customer service. Experience in some areas is required. If you think you have what it takes for a career in our industry, please download and fill out an application below.
-Full Time Pro Shop Attendant-
- SALARY: $14.29 hourly - Open until filled.
- You will work in a retail/Pro Shop, schedule tee times, answer phones, collect payments and check in players.
- You will assist the GM when needed and supervise the staff when the GM is not available.
- Has to be available to work Wednesday through Sunday
- Has to be available to work closing shifts
- Has to have a valid drivers license
- Has to be able to multi task in a very busy environment
- Has to be computer savvy
- You will perform facility cleaning duties
- This is a full time job with City benefits. You MUST be available to work weekends and holidays.
-Full Time & Part Time Golf Course Maintenance-
- Has to have prior golf course experience and knowledge
- Has to be able to work on weekends and holidays per rotating shift
- Has to have valid drivers license and pass drug testing
- Mow grass and maintain Golf Course grounds.
- Remove and replace damaged property including signs, tee markers, flag poles, water coolers, and sprinkler lines as well as other irrigation parts.
- Apply herbicides or mulch designated areas, as well as maintaining other landscaping.
- pick up and cart away paper and rubbish
- Drive mowing and bunker equipment
- Repair any damaged golf property
- drive a tractor when needed
- keep all work bays and equipment in shop clean and organized
- any other golf course related tasks designated by supervisor
Employment Application: employment-application.pdf
When ready, please send resumes & applications by filling out the form below and attaching the completed documents:
[Accepted File Types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx]