Effective 22 June 2020
Lago Vista Golf Course Members and Guests:
Effective Monday June 22nd, 2020 face coverings will be required to enter the clubhouse facility per Travis County Order 2020-12. We encourage all patrons to bring their own face covering when coming to the golf course, however we will have face coverings to provide to patrons who do not have face coverings with them upon arrival. We greatly appreciate everyone’s patience and support during these trying times. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 512-267-1170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regards, Chris Godwin, General Manager
Effective 13 June 2020
- Clubhouse: Customers will be allowed into the clubhouse. No more than SIX people will be allowed in the pro shop at one time.
- Payments: Customers will be allowed to use any form of payment. We are encouraging all customers to use credit/debit card; however, this is not a requirement.
- Golf Carts: Customers will be allowed to share carts will their playing partners at their discretion. Currently, we are not enforcing two people to a cart in the event a customer wishes to ride by themselves.
- Food & Beverages: Baker’s Bar and Grill hours of operation are 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Thursday through Sunday for food and beverages. The pro shop will have bottled water available for purchase during the time Baker’s is closed, however no food will be available while Baker’s is closed.
- On Course Info: All bunker rakes, water coolers, and ball washers have been removed from the golf course and not available to customers. We also have temporary greens of holes 5,6, and 7 while the putting surfaces are under construction.
- Cups on the Course: Each hole has a swimming pool noodle at the bottom to prevent the golf ball from dropping down to the bottom of the hole. We ask all customers please leave the flagstick in the cup at all times.