Effective 10 March 2021
Effective 6 January 2021
The Lago Vista Golf Course will resume pre-COVID 19 operating procedures by restricting any non-golf access to the course, effective Wednesday 6 January 2021. This is due to the increase in the number of rounds played during the past 9 months and the increase in golf cart traffic.
The safety of our citizens remains a priority of the City Council and staff. Therefore, hikers, bikers, and anyone else not using the golf course for golf related activities are prohibited from using the cart paths and golf course during regular business hours. Any individuals looking to use the golf course cart paths for exercise and recreation may still do so, at their own risk, prior to or after normal operating hours.
For more information regarding this press release, please contact Golf Course Director Chris Godwin or Mayor Ed Tidwell.
Effective 10 October 2020
Operations Policy Update:
Effective Saturday 10 October 2020, customers will be required to pair up in city golf carts Friday through Sunday during our peak play times. Customers still have the option to ride in separate carts, however an additional fee of $14 will be charged for each customer that chooses to take a separate cart. Customers that pair up with other players not in the same household are encouraged to wear face masks while riding in the same cart.
Effective 22 June 2020
Lago Vista Golf Course Members and Guests:
Effective Monday June 22nd, 2020 face coverings will be required to enter the clubhouse facility per Travis County Order 2020-12. We encourage all patrons to bring their own face covering when coming to the golf course, however we will have face coverings to provide to patrons who do not have face coverings with them upon arrival. We greatly appreciate everyone’s patience and support during these trying times. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 512-267-1170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective 13 June 2020
- Clubhouse: Customers will be allowed into the clubhouse as long as they are wearing a face covering. No more than SIX people will be allowed in the pro shop at one time.
- Payments: Customers will be allowed to use any form of payment. We are encouraging all customers to use credit/debit card; however, this is not a requirement.
- Golf Carts: Currently we are enforcing players to pair up in the carts during peak times in order to allow utilization and accommodation to all players. If you request to have your own cart, then you can do so with a $14 cart fee.
- Food & Beverages: The Bunker Bar and Grille hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday for food and beverages.
- On Course Info: All bunker rakes, water coolers, and ball washers have been removed from the golf course and not available to customers during this time.
- Cups on the Course: Each hole has a swimming pool noodle at the bottom to prevent the golf ball from dropping down to the bottom of the hole. We ask all customers please leave the flagstick in the cup at all times.