Current Rates are Subject to change at any time with the approval of City Council. Please visit our Online Tee Times page for current rack rates and specials.
Golf Cart Rental Agreement
- Lessee acknowledges receipt of the equipment identified above which was examined by Lessee and found to be in first-class condition upon receipt. Lessee further acknowledges that the equipment is leased by, Leaser to Lessee for the use and purpose for which it was manufactured subject, however to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Lessee shall return the equipment to the Pro shop no later than the date of rental at 8:30pm. The equipment shall be returned in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear accepted.
- Lessee shall pay to Leaser, upon demand, rental for the equipment at the rates provided by the Pro shop. All days including weekends and holidays are chargeable.
- Lessee shall reimburse Leaser, upon demand for the loss of, or any damage to the equipment or property damage while it is rented to Lessee and for all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fee, incurred by Leaser in collecting and amounts owing by Lessee hereunder or in otherwise enforcing Leaser’s rights hereunder.
- Lessee shall identify and hold Leaser harmless from and against any and all liability, including bodily injury and property damage, arising out of the use or operation of the equipment by Lessee or anyone using or operating the same with Lessee’s express or implied consent: provided, however, that Leaser shall be responsible for loss or damage resulting from Leaser’s sole negligence.
- Lessee shall abide by all rules and regulations of Leaser governing the use of the equipment (ONLY HOLDERS OF A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER MAY OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT).
- Lessee shall not assign the Rental Contract or sublease the equipment. 8. Lessee shall be responsible for all damages incurred while the equipment is in their possession.
- Upon signing the following waiver, the Lessee understands that they are legally binding themselves to this agreement, and that the Lessee is responsible for ALL damages to the cart during the rental period. The Lesee understands that because they are responsible for all damages during the rental period, they shall reimburse Lessor upon demand for the loss of, or any damage to equipment or property damage while it is rented to Lessee and for all costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees incurred by Lessor in collecting any amounts owing the lessee hereunder or in otherwise enforcing Lessor’s rights hereunder.
Charges for damages
Leaning left or right- $500 Mid/Rear body damage- $300 Totaled Cart Replacement- $6,900
Roof damages- $400 Seat back cut or burn- $200
Bench seat cut or burn- $200 Front cowl damages- $500
Steering Repairs- $250 Hip restraint- $100
Lost Key- $25 Computer/GPS damages- $500
Windshield- $200 Other Damages- $300